Candid. Casual. Creative.
We are a husband/wife team specializing in documentary style wedding photography. Take a look around and contact us today if you like what you see! Thanks for stopping by!
- We are so excited to share Ashley and Benji’s wedding from the Tellico Village Yacht Club. This couple was so much fun to photograph and we had a blast working with them! The Tellico Village Yacht Club provides a beautiful room for the bride and all of her bridesmaids to get ready for the big day. O[...]
- Ashley & Jared traveled from Alabama to East Tennessee to have their wedding at the beautiful Country Manor Acres in Townsend. We loved all the little details and special touches that were added to make this wedding unique. The love they share as well as the support from their family and friends[...]
- Naomi and Craig had a beautiful outdoor wedding at the RT Lodge in Maryville, TN. They were joined by numerous family and friends from all over the world...we especially loved all of the Australian accents that could be heard all over. We started with a first look for both the groom and the father o[...]
- Brad & Jenny had a destination beach wedding, but wanted to have a reception at home for their friends and family. They asked us to document their wedding reception at the Lighthouse in Knoxville and we couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of the celebration! We had a great time shooti[...]
- We are so excited to be shooting Amy and Nolan's wedding this weekend in North Carolina. Before we do that, we wanted to share their Knoxville engagement session on the blog. We first met Amy and Nolan at their adorable Knoxville home. After a few pictures around the home we moved to the Old Nort[...]